Harvey, Irma, & Nate Claims

If you are trying to contact our affiliate company, GeoVera Specialty,

To File a Claim:

Have an Existing Claim?
Send Additional Information & Questions to:

Find an Agent

Find a GeoVera Earthquake Insurance Agent in your area.

GeoVera’s stand-alone earthquake insurance policy will give you the peace of mind and security you deserve. Find a licensed earthquake insurance agent in your area today who will offer you the best GeoVera earthquake insurance coverage available for your property.

Residential Earthquake insurance available in: California, Oregon and Washington